Charles Heino, MPADirector, Municipal Operations
- Wastewater Treatment
- Storm Water Inspection
- Environmental Compliance
- Regulatory Oversight Management
- Public Utility Management & Operation
- Class I Water System & Class I Wastewater Treatment Operator, State of Georgia
- Class A Water Treatment & Class A Biological Wastewater Operator, State of South Carolina
- Stormwater Inspector & NPDES Illicit Discharge Detection, National Stormwater Center
- Georgia EOD Quality Water Loss Auditor
- Master’s in Public Administration, South University
- Bachelor’s in Liberal Studies, Armstrong State University
Charles Heino, MPA, has over 15 years of water treatment, wastewater treatment, and municipal infrastructure management with a Class I (GA) /Class A (SC) State Water System Operator’s License and a Class I (GA) /Class A (SC) State Wastewater System Operator’s License. Charlie specializes in public works management, environmental compliance, regulatory oversight management, and public utility management and operation. His areas of expertise are maximized in all new and existing municipal and industrial clients for system assessments, improvement recommendations, technology advancements, efficiency optimization, and personnel training.
He holds a Master’s of Public Administration from South University and is currently in his Doctoral Program for Public Administration at Valdosta State University. He is also a licensed commercial pesticide applicator in the State of Georgia, a certified stormwater inspector, possesses a state Soil and Erosion Blue Card, and holds a Competent Person Certification in Excavation, Trenching, and Shoring from the Georgia Utility Contractors Association. Charlie is a member of several professional organizations and is often called upon to lend his technical water and sewer knowledge for national publications.