C. Stanley HurdChief Executive Officer
- Growth strategy
- Restructuring and turnaround
- Community Engagement
- Business Development
- Municipal Strategy
- Certification in Overhead Crane Inspection and Installation
- Certification in Photovoltaic Design and Installation
- State Licensed Master Electrician (Georgia, South Carolina, and North Carolina respectively)
- Certification in PMP
- Certification in Primavera P6 Project Management Software
C. Stanley Hurd co-founded EOM Operations in 2013 along with Melissa L. Hurd. Mr. Hurd has utilized his entrepreneurial vision and commitment to excellence to establish successful business affiliates for the past 17 years. Mr. Hurd is a local graduate of Richmond Hill High School and obtains core curriculum from Armstrong Atlantic State University. He has maintained his vision to expand on public and private markets in various industries throughout his entrepreneurial career. Having successfully founded, operated and maintained several businesses, Mr. Hurd has developed a positive repertoire within the service community.
Mr. Hurd’s technical accreditations include; Certification in Overhead Crane Inspection and Installation, Certification in Photovoltaic Design and Installation, is a State Licensed Master Electrician (Georgia, South Carolina, and North Carolina respectively), Certification in PMP (Project Management), and Certification in Primavera P6 Project Management Software.